Comprehensive build number lists for GM Firebird, Camaro and Corvette are compiled over years of car research and painstaking collection of the production numbers. Breakdown car production numbers are extremely useful to anyone trying to gain insight into their car's history and trends over the years.
Why firebird and camaro were discontinued...
The story goes... GM has optioned for a new plant in Canada, with capacity for 100,000 firebird/camaro cars a year.
After the sales dropped dramatically, the plant stood bare and never made any money. This overprojection in sales cost firebrid and camaro their 'life'.
Car Production Breakdowns
- GM Pontiac Firebird Production Numbers: Comprehensive Breakdown with Special Editions in 1999 and 2002
- Firebird build numbers: base model, formula, trans am, ram air, WS6
- 30th anniversary special addition - Blue Stripes on White car(1999)
- Collector Edition in Yellow Color Only (2002)
- 9 consecutive years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
- firebird and camaro's 3rd generation ('93 to '97)
- firebird and camaro's 4th generation ('98 to '02)
- Last production year numbers: 2002
- GM Firebird, Camaro & Corvette
- GM production numbers for 6 Consecutive years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2000
Pontiac 10th anniversary Firehawk
Pontiac Firebird 30th anniversary pace car